Welcome to Farmhouse Decor Art

Rustic Wall Art Designs - Farmhouse Style for your Home



farmhouse wall signs
Farmhouse Decor Art on Etsy specializes in rustic farmhouse style home decor featuring original designs and high quality craftsmanship. All of my porch signs are built by hand with reclaimed wood and hand painted with care and attention to every detail. My modern vintage and urban industrial style canvas wall art line offers a range of exclusive artwork that can be completely customized and personalized to your specific wants and needs.

Your home and style are distinctive. Shouldn't your decor be too?


farmhouse art
Painting has been a part of my life since I could hold a brush. I love how color can transform something from bland to grand! I'm a graphic designer by trade, and painting is a wonderful creative outlet to express all the awesome ideas I have bottled up in my inventive mind. I'm also passion ate about repurposing items that are otherwise headed for the landfill. That's why I choose to use reclaimed wood to create my beautiful wood signs and home decor. It makes me so happy to turn trash into treasure.

Comments

Popular Posts